As the market value of Bitcoin along with many other top cryptocurrencies plunged, leaving investors in a state of stress, some cryptocurrencies were able to survive. Tronix, also known as Tron is one of them. Making a stupendous serge of 500% in a week, Tron’s progress is pretty much impressive. And yes, today’s article is all about this soaring cryptocurrency. So buckle yourselves up for a ride featuring blockchains and decentralization.
Wasn’t Tron the good ol’ fiction film?
Pretty much similar to this sci-fi tech savvy film, TRON is an enigma in itself. It’s a blockchain-based decentralized protocol that aims to construct a worldwide free content entertainment system with the blockchain and distributed storage technology. The procedure gives the user to
- freely publish, store and own data, (in the decentralized form)
- decides the distribution, subscription push of contents
- enables content creators by releasing, circulating digital assets
Thereby forming a decentralized content entertainment ecosystem.
Consequenly, this allows the edge to content providers who will no longer have to pay high fees to media platforms such as Google Play. At the same time, similar to other crypto platforms, Tron allows all of its users to receive incentives for sharing content such as texts, pictures, videos, and broadcasts.
Some features to make you invest in it
There are a couple of cool features which tend to attract you to invest in the Tronix coin. The first thing that tends to attract you is the amazing social networking interface. This efficiently allows people to share their views and ideas, without the interference of any hurdle. Some features are enlisted below;
Data liberation: on a free and uncontrolled basis, the contents including characters, pictures, audios and videos may be unloaded, stored and spread.
Content enabling: digital assets are obtained through provision and spread of contents, thus economically stimulating the enabling of content ecology.
Payment Network: An additional use of Tron is its ability to double up as a fully autonomous payment system. Users can send and receive money from any part of the globe within minutes when using this platform. The transactions are encrypted, and can only be accessed by the parties that are directly involved with them.
Personal ICO: an individual may freely distribute digital assets in the form of ICO, while others may enjoy the benefits and services brought due to the continuous development of data contributors by purchasing digital assets.
Its standing in the crypto market
According to CoinMarketCap, last Thursday, TRX was trading at $0.003916. This morning, less than a week later, TRX broke $0.02 at $0.020064 marking a weekly growth of 512 percent. The price is currently $0.01937.
The platform’s official token goes by the name of Tronix (TRX). You can purchase it, for it is on sale; via the use of fiat, as well as cryptocurrencies from the official company website. In all there will be a total of 100 billion TRX that will be issued. In terms of the allocation of these tokens, the company has presented the following model:
- Public offering: 40%
- TRON Foundation and the ecosystem: 35%
- Private offering: 15%
Where and how to buy Tronix
Follow this brief guide to invest in this amazing crypto coin.
- Firstly, we need to set up a wallet. Go to myetherwallet.com and enter a password. Press ‘Create New Wallet’.
- Click ‘Download Keystore File’. Once you’ve done that, click ‘I understand. Continue.’
- Now you will be given a powerful unencrypted private key to your wallet. Next, click ‘Save your address’.
- Now we’re going to open your new wallet. Select the ‘Keystore File’ option, and then upload the keystore file you saved before. Then enter your password. Once you’re done, scroll down the page to see your opened wallet.
- You will see a long string of letters and numbers labelled ‘Your Address’. This is your personal wallet address, where we’re going to be sending your TRON coins. Copy this address to somewhere safe.
- Now get ready to exchange your already saved cryptocoins for Tronix, if you so happen to not have some, then go buy and then follow the remaining steps to get Tronix.
- We’ll use the site Binanceto exchange your Ethereum for TRON. Click here to go to Binance, and click ‘Register’ on the top right menu.
- Enter your email and a strong password. Click ‘Register’.
- You will be sent an email to confirm your email address. Click the link in the email. Press ‘Login’. On the login form, enter the email and password you just used to sign up, then press ‘Login’.
- Hover your mouse over ‘FUNDS’ on the top menu and click on ‘Deposits Withdrawals’.
- This screen displays any coins you have stored on Binance. Type the name of the crypto coins you are willing to exchange in the search box. This will narrow the wallets displayed to just a few, in those, find your choice. Press ‘Deposit’. You will be given a Ethereum deposit address . Copy this address somewhere safe.
- Return to Coinbase. Click ‘Accounts’ from the top menu, and then find your Ethereum wallet listed on the left. Click ‘Send’.
- In the ‘Recipient’ box, paste the Ethereum wallet address we just copied from Binance. In amount, type how much Ethereum you wish to send . Click ‘Continue’.
- Once your coins show in your ‘available balance’ we’re ready to trade for TRON. Click hereto jump straight to the TRX/ETH exchange market on Binance, if your choice was Ethereum.
- There are two ways of buying coins: A ‘Limit’ order, which lets you manually, set the price at which you want to buy TRX. A ‘Market’ buy, which fills your order automatically. We go for the market buy option.
- Look for the big green ‘Buy TRX’ button. Above it, click the ‘Market’ option.
- In the input box marked ‘Amount’ you now need to fill in how many TRX you’d like to buy. Press the buy button, when done. Your order will be filled immediately.
- Press ‘Funds’ along the top menu, then ‘Deposits Withdrawals’. In the search box, type TRX. You will now see your new TRX in your TRX wallet.
- Now let’s move these coins to your personal wallet. Click the ‘Withdrawal’ button.
- In the boxes that appear, fill the following: Label: Write ‘My wallet’. Address: Put the wallet address that you copied from MyEtherWallet. Amount: Press the ‘Max’ button to send all your TRX.
- Once you’re sure all this information is correct, press ‘Submit’.
- Go back to MyEtherWallet. You should now see the TRON (TRX) in your wallet under ‘Token Balances’ and wallaah, you are done!!
But like always, invest very wisely in crypto coins, for they are quite volatile, invest the amount you can manage to lose. With this stay tuned for more updates on the crypto world and do comment below your views on this regard. Happy holiday season!!