For those of you who don’t know, there’s a new product that’s been hitting hard on the internet and making waves. It’s called The Kibo Code and it’s considered a valuable asset for aspiring entrepreneurs, who want to make it big in the online world. Let’s take a look at what it is exactly and how does it work. We’ll later discuss if it’s worth the price as well.
What is the Kibo code and How does it Work?
Well, unlike what I said earlier, the Kibo Code isn’t exactly a product by the traditional definition of a product. To be more accurate, it’s a program pioneered by Aidan Booth and Steve Clayton, two online experts who seemed to have figured it all out. The program itself teaches the client (i.e you) to make money online. It uses a method called Dropshipping, which Aidan and Steve’s claim helped them make $76k in a day and $1 million in a month.
This certainly does sound interesting. So what is dropshipping exactly? Well, it is as follows:
- Create your own online store.
- Search for suppliers of quality products that sell at lower prices. Place their products at your store without having a physical inventory and sell them for a higher price.
- Promote your online store to a targeted audience.
- When someone buys from you, you get the price you asked for. You then pay the supplier at the lower price and they ship the product to the customer. That way you get the profit and you don’t have to deal with an inventory or shipping.
How is the Kibo Code Different from Competition?
In order for any product or service to be successful, it has to be different and overall better than what it’s competing against. The Kibo Code is no exception and here’s how it sets itself apart:
- Advertisement -
1. Quick Bulk Testing for Popular Products:
The Kibo Code tests more products in the minimum possible time to figure out what’s more profitable. Aidan and Steve took this inspiration from a shop in Tokyo, Japan. What it did was that it kept a variety of products on its shelves and took note of what sold the most and what people didn’t buy that much. When it was time to restock, the popular items remained while the others were replaced with new products.
This helped pinpoint the shop what made them the most money so that they only invested in that particular product for maximum profit. This is exactly what the Kibo Code uses to figure out what’s best for your online shop. In addition to that, the program will also help you find trusted suppliers that are approved by Aidan and Steve for selling products for less money.
2. Targeted Ads via Search Engine Traffic:
In order for people to buy products from your store, they need to find your store in the first place. The most logical solution to this would be ads, more particularly Facebook ads. However, there are problems with that as well. Firstly, it costs money to create ads and then have Facebook promote them.
Secondly and most importantly, it’s nearly impossible to find the best targeted audience that will eventually buy the product from you. For all you know, your ad might be interrupting all the wrong people while the potential customers don’t even get to see it. Thankfully, the Kibo Code teaches you a way to get past that.
What it does is utilizes the traffic source of popular search engines to find potential customers who might be interested in a product you’re selling. All you have to do is to connect your online store to the traffic source and whenever the customer searches for any product online, your shop will be featured in a Sponsored search result appearing at the top with the corresponding product.
This helps greatly in people getting to know about your shop and generating an initial customer base, which is the most difficult bit for any e-commerce website. Once it is done, then it’s smooth sailing ahead.
What do you get with The Kibo Code Program?
When you join the Kibo Code program you get the following as part of the package:
1. The Training Course:
This includes a set of various video tutorials that cover the following:
- Choosing a domain name for your store.
- Creating your own store.
- Finding good products and add them to your store and put your prices
- Connecting your store to Google Merchant Center and create the Google Shopping Ads.
- Fulfilling the orders after you get buying customers.
- Scaling your business.
2. The Store Theme:
If you are to create an online store, it’s essential that you make the layout look attractive and more importantly, intuitive. This creates a lasting impression amongst customers who use the store. If it’s easy to use and navigate, chances are that they will come again, which is obviously good for your business.
To get a professional-looking theme for your store, you’ll need a platform like Shopify, which has pre-existing themes just for this purpose. Popular themes include Turbo and Flex. In the Kibo Code program, Aidan and Steve promise to give you the very same themes that helped them reach success in their own venture.
3. The Shopify Upsell App:
To know why this is useful, you need to know what upselling means in the first place. If a customer buys a product from your online store, you basically offer them a similar product in order to increase your sales. It is what Amazon does at the checkout by offering you several other products that other people have bought with what you’ve just bought.
That’s called upselling and it can prove to be highly profitable. While there are many apps (mostly paid) that provide this service, Aidan and Steve give you the one they have tried and tested themselves with the Kibo Code subscription.
4. Supplier Database:
The most crucial part for any online store owners, especially those who use a Dropshipping business model is to find the most suitable suppliers for their products. As mentioned earlier, the suppliers have to be reliable and must sell their products at a low price in order for you to make a profit.
What most online store owners do here is going for suppliers in China. While that might fulfill the criteria of the cheap good, it falls short on reliability. The fact that it takes a lot of time to ship from China also doesn’t help. Thankfully, The Kibo Code solves that issue with a database containing information on all suppliers that are both reliable and cheap. Aidan and Steve have compiled the database themselves based on their own experience.
How much does the Kibo Code Cost and is it Worth it?
Now comes the most crucial part of our review, the price, and the verdict. Upfront, the Kibo Code will set you back $3,497. This includes everything that I’ve mentioned earlier. However, you do need to keep in mind additional costs for a store can range from $500-$1000. This makes the Kibo Code an expensive investment in something that might not be successful.
To truly find out if the Kibo Code is truly worth the hefty price we must look at its pros and cons:
- All the methods it teaches are legitimate and do not involve any kind of fraud. Most online store owners use illegitimate measures to maximize their profits. While it seems an easy way out, it can prove to be fatal in case they get caught.
- It’s different from all other options. The fact that it encourages you to use a different traffic route is enough to know it’ll work. In the saturated world of online shopping, different is better. It truly sets your business apart from other ones out there.
- All the necessary tools are provided in the package. They include themes and databases of suppliers that are essential for your business.
- If you enter your email here, you’ll get a free Ebook regarding e-commerce and access to live webinars.
- It’s expensive. $3,497 is a lot of money, especially for starting an online business. Needless to say, it’s not for everyone, only those who are highly ambitious and can take risks.
- Adding insult to injury regarding the high cost, there’s no refund. Well, at least to non-American subscribers. Even if you’re American, you won’t get your money back. You’ll probably get another program by Aidan and Steve as a refund, which might not even be useful.
- It’s not 100% guaranteed to make your business successful. While the Kibo Code claims big stuff, there’s still a chance it won’t work well for you. That chance may be low but spending this much on a mere chance might be too much for some.
Weighing in the pros and cons, it’s safe to say that the Kibo Code is worth it. However, if the investment is too much for you, you’re better off not taking a risk as it might lead you to lose all your money. Regardless, in case you’re a risk-taker and are determined to succeed, by all means, do subscribe. You can access the Kibo Code by going to the link below:
At no additional cost to you, We may earn a small commission if you decide to buy the products or services we recommended here as a part of our affiliate partnership. This only helps us maintain our website. And we only recommend quality products.