In Sun Haven, traveling from one place to another can become tedious and time-consuming, especially when players juggle multiple tasks simultaneously. While several options are available to speed up the process, nothing quite matches the exhilaration of riding a magical creature.
One of the key features of the game is the ability to ride mounts, which can make traveling through the world faster and more enjoyable. Mounts offer players a distinct and exciting way to explore the expansive world of Sun Haven, minimizing the need for monotonous walking and enhancing the overall gaming experience. This article will discuss how to get a mount in Sun Haven and the different types of mounts available.
Types of Mounts in Sun Haven
Before we dive into the details of how to obtain a mount in Sun Haven, it’s important to know the different types of mounts available in the game. Here are the types of mounts you can get in Sun Haven:
- Ground Mounts: These are mounts that you ride on the ground, such as horses, tigers, and wolves.
- Flying Mounts: These mounts allow you to fly through the air, such as dragons, griffins, and phoenixes.
- Aquatic Mounts: These mounts allow you to swim underwater like sharks and sea horses.
Each type of mount has its own unique characteristics and advantages, depending on the terrain you’re traversing and the tasks you’re performing.
How to Get a Mount in Sun Haven
Now that you know the types of mounts available in Sun Haven, let’s discuss how to obtain a mount in the game. Here are the steps you need to follow:
Step 1: Reach Level 20
To get a mount in Sun Haven, you must reach level 20. This can be achieved by completing quests, defeating monsters, and exploring the game world. Once you reach level 20, you can start looking for a mount.
Step 2: Buy or Earn a Mount
There are two ways to get a mount in Sun Haven: buy one from a stable master or earn one through gameplay.
To buy a mount, you must first find a stable master. Stable masters are usually located in major cities and towns throughout the game world. Once you find a stable master, you can browse their selection of mounts and purchase one with in-game currency.
If you prefer to earn a mount through gameplay, you can do so by completing quests, defeating monsters, or participating in events. Some mounts are also rewarded for reaching certain milestones in the game, such as completing a specific number of quests or reaching a certain level.
Step 3: Learn Riding Skill
Once you have a mount, you need to learn the riding skill to be able to ride it. To do this, you must find a riding trainer. Riding trainers are usually located near stable masters in major cities and towns. Once you find a riding trainer, you can learn the riding skill for a fee.
Step 4: Customize Your Mount
Finally, once you have a mount and have learned the riding skill, you can customize your mount to make it unique. This can be done by using items such as mounts armor, saddles, and horseshoes, which can be purchased from vendors or earned through gameplay.
Tips for Getting a Mount in Sun Haven
Acquiring a mount in Sun Haven can be both an enjoyable and rewarding experience, although it may also be challenging. To aid in obtaining a mount within the game, we have compiled a list of helpful tips to facilitate the process:
- Join a Guild: Joining a guild can help you get a mount faster. Guild members can share information on where to find mounts, help you complete quests, and even lend you money to buy a mount.
- Complete Quests: Completing quests is a great way to earn experience points and in-game currency, which you can use to buy or earn an amount.
- Save Your Money: Mounts can be expensive, so saving them early on in the game is important to afford a mount later.
- Participating in events is a great way to earn unique mounts that cannot be bought from stable masters. Events are often held during special occasions, such as holidays or game anniversaries, so keep an eye out for them.
- Choose Your Mount Wisely: When choosing a mount, consider the terrain you’ll be traveling on and the tasks you’ll be performing. For example, if you’ll be traveling through water often, an aquatic mount would be better than a ground or flying mount.
- Upgrade Your Mount: Once you have a mount, don’t forget to upgrade it. Upgrading your mount’s armor, saddle, and horseshoes can make it faster, stronger, and more durable.